Are you a YouthRoots alum looking for ways to stay involved in the program and build your resume? Join our next 6 week internship cycle!
Throughout the internship you will:
- Keep youth and alumni voice front and center in all our work
- Help YouthRoots improve our programming
- Pivot our programming to fit changing needs related to the pandemic
- Create content for social media, blog posts, and articles
- Work on timely needs as they arise
- Have the opportunity to tackle nonprofit work that interests you
This internship is entirely virtual and is primarily independent work with some collaboration between interns and staff. Timing is flexible and you can put in as many hours as you’re available. Because we want to provide this opportunity to all YouthRoots alumni seeking to stay involved and build their resume during a difficult job market, the internship is unpaid.
Email email@example.com by August 28 to sign up. The next internship session will start September 14.