- Colorado Young Leaders: a leadership program where teens explore the impact they can make in their community and the world while developing leadership skills that will serve them for a lifetime.
- Colorado Youth Congress: works with high school students statewide to drive transformative systems change.
- COYAC: bridges the gap between youth and the capitol through the statewide Youth Advisory Council and Senate District Youth Advisory Council programs. Develop relationships with your state Senator and Rep, discuss important issues, and use your voice to impact state policy.
- Muslim Youth for Positive Impact: Supports the empowerment, education, and promotion of muslim youth through a focus on impactful and good citizenship and the promotion of cultural awareness of the Islamic Faith.
- New Era Colorado: New Era believes that young people deserve a seat at the table in Colorado politics – they engage, educate, and train a new generation of active young leaders in Colorado.
- YouthCharge: YouthCharge is a 100% virtual program for young people looking to make change in their communities through philanthropy and become community leaders in the process.
- Brighton Youth Commission: A group of 22 youth and 6 adults appointed by the City Council to study and investigate issues impacting youth in Brighton.
- Cottonwood Institute: Offers a variety of program options for middle and high school students looking to impact environmental issues in their communities.
- Denver DA Youth Advisory Council: as a member of the council, provide youth perspective on community concerns, generate ideas for improvement, and discuss the role of the DA’s office.
- Denver Mayor’s Youth Commission: youth commissioners work together with adults to help develop procedures and processes, ensuring equal rights through legislation and administrative action, and creating goals and action plans for the city.
- Project VOYCE: partners with youth to develop transformational leaders in underrepresented communities by training, employing, and organizing youth to address the root causes of inequity.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Pikes Peak Region Youth of the Year Program: an opportunity for teens to become leaders in the Club, their community, at home, and at school.
- Colorado Springs Civic Engagement Program: educates citizens on the structure and policy issues by shadowing and potentially serving on boards, commissions, and committees. Youth ambassador positions are available.
- Leading Edge at Leadership Pikes Peak: students gain an understanding of themselves and their communities through networking with community leaders, exploring local organizations, and leadership skill development.
- Valley’s Voice: gets young people ages 10-25 involved in making impactful change and improving youth issues in Eagle County.
- Youth United Way Moffat County: open to all high school age students, this program engages participants in service, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector while empowering them to directly impact Colorado communities through grantmaking.
- Boulder County Youth Opportunities Advisory Board: A youth civic engagement program where youth build leadership skills, organize community events, and provide perspective and recommendations on city and community projects.
- Growing Up Boulder: includes youth input in local government decisions, focusing on projects such as the design of public spaces, transit systems, housing, and resilience planning in an effort to make sure that children’s rights are reflected in the city.
- Impact on Education Student Advisory Board: brings together students from Boulder Valley School District to share their insights and make an impact on issues important to them.
- Northeast Colorado Health Department Communities that Care: a leaderboard consisting of adult and youth community leaders who work together to reduce risk factors and increase protective factors for youth in Northeast CO.
- Communities that Care Telluride: use your voice to make a difference in your community, establish a permanent youth space, and create youth-focused events in your community.
- Durango Mayor’s Youth Advisory Commission: make recommendations to City Council and directly address issues concerning youth in the Durango community.