- Funding Nonprofits: 283 high school students have raised and granted over $100,000 to 38 nonprofits, serving thousands of at-risk youth.
- Community Service: Participants have spent 17,360 hours improving their communities with YouthRoots while developing life and leadership skills.
- Paying it Forward: 97% of alumni say that YouthRoots led to increased community involvement in the year after completing the program.
- Changing the World: 100% of graduates believe they are going to make a difference in the world.
- Leadership: 98% of participants saidYouthRoots improved their leadership skills.100% of our alumni are still utilizing the leadership skills developed inYouthRoots one year after the program.
- Application: Students answer “True” to this question 98% of the time: I believe that what I learned in this lesson can help me positively impact my community.
- Non-cognitive Skills: Participants improved their non-cognitive skills (or 21st century skills) 98% of the time.
- Business Skills: Students increase knowledge in curriculum components 99% of the time.
- Empowerment: Youth are empowered through our youth-led program to take initiative and enact change.