- Funding Nonprofits: 217 high school students have raised and granted $81,000 to 33 nonprofits, serving thousands of at-risk youth.
- Community Service: Participants have spent 17,360 hours improving their communities with YouthRoots while developing life and leadership skills.
- Paying it Forward: 97% of alumni say that YouthRoots led to increased community involvement in the year after completing the program.
- Changing the World: 100% of graduates believe they are going to make a difference in the world.
- Leadership: 100% of students say YouthRoots improved their leadership skills.
- Application: Students answer “True” to this question 99% of the time: I believe that what I learned in this lesson can help me positively impact my community.
- Non-cognitive Skills: Participants improved their non-cognitive skills (or 21st century skills) 97% of the time.
- Business Skills: Students increase knowledge in curriculum components 99% of the time.
- Empowerment: Youth are empowered through our youth-led program to take initiative and enact change.